Color: Black powder coated
Solid steel construction,one-piece fully welded
Size: approx 10mm thread diameter
Placement on Vehicle: Front Driver & Passenger side
(2pcs/set)Aftermarket front foot pegs for doorless Jeep Wrangler JK
Adds a rugged offroad look,powder coated finish for anti-rust/corrosion
Has an extra bend to where your feet naturally want to rest
Provide a comfortable spot to place your foot while running around with the doors removed
Designed to fit in stock lower door hinge pin,no extra drilling required
(You may need a wrench to remove your doors)
Anti-skid strip hollow design keeps your feet from slipping off pegs,especially in muddy and wet conditions
- FEATURES – Enjoy the Freedom of Driving a Door-less Jeep Wrangler JK without Sacrificing Comfort. Relax your foot and enjoy the breeze as you ride with your doorss off and leg stretched out. Complent your Jeep’s Sleek and Stylish Look with this Foot Pegs.
- HIGH QUALITY – Stainless Steel Structure with Matte Black Powder Coat Finish, Rubber Bumper to Protect Paint CNC Cut Durable Construction. Anti-Corrosion and Not Easy to Rust. One-piece Fully Welded.
- UNIQUE DESIGN – Anti-skid Strip Design Keeps your Feet from Slipping off Pegs, Especially in Muddy and Wet Conditions. Approx 10mm Thread Diameter, Placement on Vehicle: Front Driver & Passenger Side.
- EASY INSTALLATION – No Extra Drilling Required or Modifications. Our Product Mounts into The Bottom Door Hinge. (You May Need a Wrench to Remove your Doors)
- FITMENT – Jeep Wrangler JK 2DR JKU 4DR 2007-2017 (without doors) (NOTICE: TIGHT NUTS TO FIX FOOT PEGS ON CERTAIN POSITION)