Trouble Shooting Steps: check and confirm that electrical wiring is connected correctly.
check to see if the monitor is powered on. when inspecting the camera, when powered on camera will show IR light in dark places.
power off other wireless electronic devices when wirelessly transmitting using the camera.
reduce as much distance and as many obstacles as you can between monitor and camera.
If Signal Not Stable ,kindly Take Following Actions
1. Remove Antenna and reconnect it in order to verify reliable connection has been made.
2. If Problems persist please contact us feel free
1 x 7 Inch TFT LCD Monitor
1 x Backup Camera
1 x Bracket
1 x Power Cable
1 x AV Cable
2 x Antenna
1 x Manual
- [WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION]: This backup camera is IP-68 grade waterproof to combat bad weather—with 18 individual Infrared (IR) LED for Night Vision. It’s includes a small wireless remote.
- [WIRELESS MODULE]: already Built-in the 7 TFT Display Monitor and Camera, You just installed the antennas for them and powered, They will transport video signals
- [SET UP]: With 2 Video Input V1/V2–The current default is V2 for Wireless, V1 you can use to watch DVD or wired another Front/side/rear view camera with hard wires.
- [Flexible Vehicle Comatability] :Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus
- [TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT]: If you can’t install the products or do not know how to use it, please contact us feel free