Simply attach the 2 aluminum top plates and 2 anti-slip rubber feet to your lumber to create a truck bed ramp that won’t slip or slide as you load. Snug the ramps to your truck bed, then adjust width for just about any size load – wide for ATVs, snowmobiles & tractors, or close together for motorcycles.
Your complete DIY Quick Ramp Kit includes:
2 – 10.6″ x 8″ plates [270 x 205mm]
2 – 11.2″ x 3.9″ [285 x 100mm] feet
All required hardware
You have everything you need to turn ordinary 2″ x 12″ boards into two sturdy trucks ramps in just minutes. Plus, with a load capacity of 1000 lbs. [453 kg] each or 2000 lbs. [906 kg] combined, you have more than enough support to quickly and safely load even your heaviest gear.
- QUICK-RAMPS – Turn ordinary 2″ x 12″ boards into an inexpensive, all-purpose truck ramps with these high-strength brackets
- ANTI-SLIP FEET – With 2 premium anti-slip rubber feet these ramps safely stay put even while loading the heaviest vehicles
- 12-INCH WIDE TRACKS – With extra width these truck ramps make loading your snowmobiles, four wheelers or ATVs on to your truck bed quick and easy.
- COMPLETE RAMP KIT – Your Approved For Automotive includes all the hardware needed for two sturdy ramps that hold 1000 lbs. [453 kg] each or 2000 lbs. [906 kg], add them with your 2″ x 12″ boards for a fast DIY solution
- LIGHT WEIGHT & STRONG – Weighing in at under 7lbs these heavy duty aluminum brackets are easy to handle and stow – making set up a one-person operation