The Viair 85P is a small 12-volt portable air compressor with a built-in LED work light. It is capable of inflating up to 31-inch tires by simply plugging into your cigarette lighter power port (14.5 amperes maximum), starting your engine, and connecting the screw-on tire chuck to a tire valve stem before turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge incorporated into the top of the unit. The power cord is 10 feet long and the maximum working pressure is 60 PSI. Performance Specifications: Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (195/70R14) – 2 minutes, 0 seconds, Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (19570R14) – 1 minute, 0 seconds, Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (225/60R18) – 2 minutes, 50 seconds, Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (225/60R18) – 1 minute, 30 seconds, Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (31 x 10.5 inch) – 4 minutes, 30 seconds, Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (31 x 10.5 inch) – 2 minutes, 15 seconds.
- 12 VOLT – 60PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use.
- 1.26CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI
- Portable air compressor powered by auxilliary power outlet. (The 85P can only be used if your outlet is rated to 15 AMPS/180 Volts or more)
- Easy to read tire pressure gauge mounted on the compressor. Super bright LED work light included.
- Engine must be running when in use.