These projector headlights will benefit you and your car or truck in 2 ways. First you get superior illumination, which enables better vision in darkness and inclement weather, for safer driving. This is because the bulb in a projector headlight is positioned in front of an elliptical-shaped reflector. Where a conventional parabolic type reflector reflects light outward in a dispersed pattern, the elliptical reflector reflects the light toward a single focal point in front of the bulb. Projector headlights produce a sharper, more focused beam of light with less scatter loss. The second benefit is made possible because of the projector headlight’s smaller size in comparison to a conventional headlight. Without the need for a large parabolic reflector, the stylists at Spyder have used the increased space within the headlight housing to include Halos and LEDS, and work their styling magic to create the one-of-a-kind, custom designed Halo projector headlight with LEDs that you see on this page. Just by replacing your old, dim headlights you’ll gain a safer, more pleasurable driving experience, and give your vehicle an appearance makeover that will result in head turning looks.
- Application: Fit for All H6014, H6015 & H6024 Applications With 7″ Diameter Round Sealed Beam Headlights
- Universal Round Projector Head Lights With LED
- Size: 7″ Diameter , Euro Crystal Style With Glass Lens. LED Lamps Offers Brighter Light. These Headlights Apply H4 (9003/HB2) Light Bulbs For High/Low Beam Application ( H4 Light Bulbs Are Not Included , Stock Light Bulb Can Be Used For Installation )
- color:Chrome Clear With White LED
- Direct bolt-on replacement. Premium quality. Limited 60 Days manufacturer warranty. Professional installation is recommended