TYC cooling fan assemblies are designed to be equivalent to OE in performance, validated through air-volume testing that simulates cooling ability. Each unit is a complete assembly with motor, fan, and shroud to simplify replacement. To ensure durability, each cooling fan design is run through a series of tests, including endurance, torsion, and resistance to vibration, moisture, and corrosion. In addition, each unit is subjected to a power-on test before leaving the factory to ensure functionality.
- OE-comparable, perfectly balanced unit ensures ease of installation
- Unitized replacement unit with fan, motor, and shroud maximizes efficiency in replacement
- All components are new, not refurbished
- All units are test-fitted onto the corresponding radiators prior to release to ensure precise, consistent fit
- Legal compliance through patent license agreements with Bosch/Continental VDO (where applicable) for turbine-like blade and shroud designs, providing an additional level of confidence and protection