Due to precision design and exacting quality control standards, TYC replacement lamps meets SAE/DOT regulations, and are FMVSS 108 compliant. TYC NSF certified lamps further validates the quality through third party, NSF, certification. NSF certified lamps are accepted by many major insurance companies as acceptable replacement for original equipment parts. Each TYC replacement lamp have been manufactured with similar plastics materials as the original equipment and have undergone rigorous testing to ensure that you, the vehicle owner, can use them safely in both day and night. Your vehicle’s lamps are an essential part of your vehicle’s safety features, and can mean the difference between getting into or avoiding an accident.
- OE-comparable harness (no pigtail” connector) for hassle-free installation”
- OE-comparable mounting provisions ensure drop-in precise fitment
- Rigorous and accelerated cycling tests to ensure product service quality and durability
- Special coating on the lens surface prevents hazing and fading ensuring proper illumination and operational safety
- Meet or exceed DOT/SAE standards with particular consideration for photometric and safety compliance