Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration. Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards. Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture. Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v. Drop-in replacement for #6052, 6053, H6054, and HP6054 headlamp designs. Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector. Equipped with Truck-Lite 3-Year Limited Warranty. Material: Hard-coated polycarbonate lens eCoat aluminum housing and internal structures Metalized Reflector 16 Gauge Wire Light Source: 2 LED Arrays 9v-33v Multi-volt design works with both 12v and 24v systems Designed At: 12.8v, 1.80a (low beam), 3.60 amps (high beam) 25.6v, 1.00a (low beam), 1.80 amps (high beam) 1,300 Lumens Additional Specifications: Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 50˚C Overvoltage protection to 600v, w/constant output Mechanical aim Recommended Accessories: 96630 H4 to H13 adapter ***Price is per lamp, NOT per pair***
- Truck-Lite 5” x 7” Rectangular LED Headlamp 27450C
- When properly mounted, exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 DOT requirements for low beam and high beam performance
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility