The Trac-Grabber is a new revolutionary and inexpensive device which is quickly and easily strapped to the drive wheels of a vehicle which is stuck in the sand, mud, or snow, and enables the vehicle to get unstuck quickly under its own power. Trac-Grabber is the cheaper alternative to snow chains. With the Trac-Grabbers secured to the wheels, the wheels spin to the point where the Trac-Grabbers engage, lift, grab, and move the vehicle back to stable terrain. Trac-Grabbers provide a quick, simple, and effective solution to being stranded and disabled in all types of terrain and adverse conditions. The Trac-Grabber block dimensions for Car/Van/ATV Trac-Grabber are 8in block length, 3in block width, and 1in block depth. Just strap on a pair of Trac-Grabbers and rescue yourself! Trac-Grabber… Don’t get stuck without it!
- Each box contains 2 Trac-Grabber blocks; XL Trac-Grabber has longer straps to accommodate large tires
- Works equally well whether you are stuck in sand, mud or snow; Cheaper alternative to snow chains
- Trac-Grabber is an innovation designed to enhance the ability of a slipping tire to extract itself from a poor traction situation
- Trac-Grabber block measures 9″ (L) x 3.5″ (W) x 1.5″ (Depth)
- Easy to install, safe to use and affordable