Product Dimensions: Length: 53 1/2″ from center of 1/2″ hitch pin hole to end of extension. 52″ from center of 3/4″ hitch pin hole to end of extension. Adjustable Width: 28.25″ – 48.75″. Adjustable Height: 4″ – 10″. Weight: 32 lbs. The Truck Bed Extender is constructed of heavy duty steel tubing giving it a distributed weight capacity of up to 750 lbs. On the sides and front of the truck bed extender are reflective strips for added visibility along with an included bright orange safety flag to attach to the end of your load. The support arm can be adjusted width wise and height wise allowing you to use the Truck Bed Extender for many different applications. The Hitch Extender comes standard to fit into 2″ square hitch receivers but can be used on 1-1/4″ receivers with a hitch adaptor. Not only is the truck bed extender great for transporting longer payloads, but also can be used as a portable work table by folding down the side arms. Instruction is not included.
- Extends truck beds for carrying longer payloads; Adjustable length and width give versatility for use in many different applications
- Includes a blaze orange safety flag; Includes a blaze orange safety flag
- Held together with (4) quick release clevis pins; Reflective tape on front and sides for greater visibility
- Side arms can be folded down creating the supports for a portable work area
- Comes standard to fit 2″ hitches