The Airflow Is Spilt Through The Triangle Design At The Fan Edge, And Is Guided Smoothly Through The Fan By Special 3D Stripe Curve Design. At The Same Time, It Effectively Enhanced The Cooling Capacity While Reducing Air Turbulence.
- Base rails combine with the TracRac 42000 series overhead racks to complete the TracRac G2 sliding rack system for pickup trucks
- Rails utilize the stake pockets built into side rails of compatible pickup trucks for installation, with no drilling necessary
- Three T-shaped tracks within rails allow racks and accessories to slide the length of the base rails and maximum load is holds up to 1,250 pounds/567 kgs when racks are properly installed and weight is distributed evenly.Vehicle limits may vary
- Solid cast aluminum construction with a corrosion and wear-resistant anodized black outer finish
- The base rails are compatible with the exclusive TracRac G2 series of accessories, and the TracRac 22500 overhead sliding rack series