The Sylvania SilverStar zXe product is the whitest in the SilverStar High Performance Series of headlights. The crisp white light will give your vehicle the look, feel, and attitude of HID. Everything about this bulb revolves around style and performance, from the mirror top cap to the brilliant illumination of signs, paint, markers, and roadside objects. Whether you are looking to get the best style and look for your car, interested in upgrading your bulbs to better see roadside hazards, or looking to add the finishing touches to your car, Sylvania SilverStar zXe provides the whitest and most stylized light for your vehicle.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe is the newest halogen bulb on the scene. Looking for the whitest, most stylized light for your vehicle? SilverStar zXe lights from Sylvania are the whitest in the SilverStar High Performance Series of headlights. You want style and performance? SilverStar delivers.
The crisp white light will give your vehicle the look, feel and attitude of HID. Everything about this bulb screams style and performance. From the mirror top cap to the brilliant illumination of signs, paint, markers, and roadside objects. SilverStar zXe is where your style meets vision performance. Whether you are looking to get the best style and look for your car, interested in upgrading your bulbs to better see roadside hazards, or looking to add the finishing touches to your car, Sylvania SilverStar zXe is the best choice in headlights.
Achieve an HID Look Without the HID Price
SilverStar zXe is not HID–but, it’s the whitest bulb on the market, and it gives you the look of HID when your vehicle supports a halogen light source. So, if you want that super-white look for your car, SilverStar zXe from Sylvania is an ideal choice. The bulbs use a propriety Xenon Halogen gas technology and provide up to a 4200K color.
And unlike other HID-appearing bulbs out there, SilverStar zXe is 100% street legal and meets all DOT requirements.
Whiter Light for Better Visibility
Sylvania SilverStar zXe provides a whiter light and whiter light is perceived as up to 50% brighter than a standard bulb of equivalent brightness. It also offers the best peripheral vision–which means you’ll see more on the side of the road like animals, signage, and pedestrians.
Cobalt Blue Nanotech Coating
The SilverStar zXe cobalt blue state-of-the-art nanotechnology coating is utilized for optimal light transmission and color. The mirror top is a unique special alloy foil top coat. It adds to the jewel-like appearance of your headlights.
- Sylvania SilverStar zXe headlights offer the perfect balance of performance and style
- Provides up to 4200K color–the whitest Sylvania SilverStar halogen product
- Propriety Xenon halogen gas technology
- 100% street legal, meets all DOT requirements
- Crisp, white light–the look, feel, and attitude of HID
- The best peripheral vision–great for roadside signage, animals, and pedestrians
- More detectable when used in a DRL application
- Cobalt blue coating provides optimal light transmission and color
- Impeccable craftsmanship from the leader in automotive lighting
- Mirror Top alloy coating for a jewel-like appearance
About OSRAM Sylvania Automotive Lighting
OSRAM Sylvania, together with OSRAM AG, is the world leader in automotive lighting for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket. The company’s global automotive lighting division has its principal North American operations in Hillsboro, N.H., with nearly 700 employees. In addition to TS 16949, this facility has also achieved ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications. Automotive Lighting designs, develops, manufactures and markets state- of-the-art automotive light sources, including auxiliary, advanced halogen, LED and high- intensity discharge lighting for interior, exterior and forward lighting applications. More than 400 lamp types are produced for cars, trucks, and electronics in facilities throughout the U .S., Europe, and Asia. Automotive applications for OEMs are marketed under the OSRAM brand while products for the aftermarket are sold under the Sylvania brand.
- See Sylvania’s Automotive Bulb Replacement Guide in the Technical Details below to confirm compatibility
- Whitest headlight, providing the look, feel, and attitude of HID
- Mirror top alloy coating completes the jewel-like appearance of the headlights
- Legal for on road use
- OE (Original Equipment) Manufacturer
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance