This Supreme Suspensions 1984 – 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ lift kit is precision engineered to provide a 2″ front and an adjustable 1.5 – 2″ rear suspension lift for Cherokee. As a Cherokee lift kit, it’s the fastest and easiest lift kit to install to increase ride height and ground clearance, so you can fit larger custom rims and tires. This lift kit for Cherokee maintains your smooth factory ride quality and improves the look of your Cherokee. Installation takes 2-4 hours. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle. No special tools are required. Supreme Suspensions lift kit spacers are precision CNC machined from Delrin. Delrin has the highest tensile strength of any thermoplastic and is the best material available for heavy duty applications. Unlike traditional polyurethane spacers, they will not compress under load. Supreme Suspensions lift kits provide the durability and strength you need without sacrificing comfort. Our rear shackle suspension lift kits are made from high-strength carbon steel. These shackles are pre-loaded with poly bushings for maximum durability. Also included with this kit is a transfer case drop designed to keep your driveshaft aligned properly. Repositioning the transfer case also prevents wear on the driveline and eliminates any unwanted vibrations. All Supreme Suspensions products are developed and rigorously tested by in-house ASE certified specialists, in conjunction with sponsored, professional racers as well as dealerships across the US. This 84 – 01 Cherokee lift kit includes: 2x CNC Machined Delrin Spring Spacers, 1x Transfer Case Drop Kit, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- FITMENT: 1984 – 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- CONTENTS: 2x Pro Performance Delrin Spring Spacers, 2x Adjustable Carbon Steel Lift Shackles, 4x Transfer Case Drop Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions and Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2 inch front suspension lift and adjustable 1.5 – 2 inch rear lift. Maintains factory ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your Jeep and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Factory shocks can be reused. Delrin has the highest tensile strength of any thermoplastic and does not compress under load.
- INSTALLATION: Easy ‘bolt-on’ installation takes 2 – 4 hours. No special tools are required.