For truck caps that require more than 20ft of seal use Super Cap Seal XL 23ft (ASIN: B00BNGBXOC). Easily trims to size to fit trucks with smaller width front bed rails. NOTE: To determine if you need to use a Front Rail Seal 6ft (ASIN: B00C0WVV72) measure the difference in height from the truck’s side bed rails (including, if any, bed rail caps) to the truck’s front bed rail. If the height of the gap is .250″ or less install Super Cap Seal XL only. If the height of the gap is from .251″ to .487″ install Front Rail Seal on the cap’s front base rail and install Super Cap Seal XL 20ft on the cap’s side base rails. If the height of the gap is extra-large, from .488″ to .875″ install Super Cap Seal XL 20ft or 23ft on the cap’s front and side base rails and install Front Rail Seal on the truck’s front bed rail. OTHER QUALITY TRUCK CAP SEALS FROM EXTRUDED SOLUTIONS: Super Cap Seal 23ft (ASIN: B00C7VU9BA) measures 1 1/2″ and fills all bed rail gaps, for caps 200 lbs or less. Premium Cap Seal XL 23ft (ASIN: B001PQR63A) measures 2″ wide and fills small to medium bed rail gaps, for caps 200 lbs or less. Ultra Cap Seal 23ft (ASIN: B00MPMBIZW) measures 1 1/2″ wide and fills all bed rail gaps, for caps over 200 lbs. IMPROTANT: To completely seal out dust and water install an Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal® to the tailgate gap and sidewalls (ASIN: B00IPQWXZQ). Save and buy the COMBO Pack: Super Cap Seal XL 23ft and Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal® (ASIN: B00BQZ4G3U). Made in USA
- 20ft for mounting a truck cap or camper shell on a truck with extra wide bed rails and that weighs over 200 lbs.
- Fills all bed rail gaps. Complete kit includes seal, butyl tape, alcohol pads and detailed instructions.
- High quality, long-lasting automotive grade EPDM rubber. Preferred by professional installers over PVC/foam seals.
- Excellent compression set resistance for maximum service life and vibration absorption
- No need to replace this seal every time your cap is removed.