Super Z LT (ZT700 series) is Super Z’s companion product for sport/utility vehicles and pickups. The patented design is the same asSuper Z, but features larger and tougher components. Like Super Z, Super Z LT also features a “designed-in” rubber tensioner so there is no need to stop and retighten. Super Z LT, Z-Chain and Super Z8 are the only light truck traction products to meet Class “S” clearance requirements for vehicles with limited or low clearance. It’s the most effective product available for SUVs and pick-up trucks with ABS, All-wheel drives, 4x4s and anti-lock brakes. Super Z LT’s plastic package includes rubber tensioners, step-by-step illustration for product installation/removal and waterproof gloves.
- Fastest, easiest installation of any traction product
- Built-in rubber tensioner means there is no need to stop and retighten after installation
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems
- Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements or vehicles with limited clearance
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused