For more than a decade Z-Chain has been the winter traction product choice for police, fire, ambulance and other professional fleets throughout North America. Z-Chain’s fast installation, aggressive traction performance and extreme durability simply out-class all other options. But the best just keep getting better. Automotive evolution never stops and winter traction products must keep up .Z-Chain’s rigid inside “hoop” has been replaced with a semi-rigid steel cable, making it possible to roll them up and store them in a much smaller space. Z-Chain has always met S.A.E. Class “S” requirements for passenger vehicles with limited clearance around the drive tires. Now the inner cross member connectors and side cable fastening system have been redesigned to operate in even smaller spaces.
- Z-Chain’s manganese alloy cross members provide superior, all-around traction performance and greater durability compared to conventional traction products of any kind
- Z-Chain has greater compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive and other electronically monitored and controlled systems, due to its unique cross member pattern
- Fast, secure installation and removal, with no need to move the vehicle
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused
- Z-Chain’s package includes clear, step-by-step installation and removal instruction, as well as waterproof gloves. Replacement cross members are available through some retailers