Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain “bump steer” and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Features: easy bolt-on installation; improves control and handling and reduces bump steer; reduces tie rod and ball Joint wear and tear; chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Fits: 97-06 Wrangler TJ; 87-95 Wrangler YJ; 02-10 Silverado/Sierra 2500HD 4WD, 02-06 Silverado/Sierra 3500 4WD, 07-10 Silverado/Sierra 3500HD 4WD; 84-01 Cherokee XJ, 99-04 grd Cherokee WJ
- Kit contents: front: all necessary bracket and hardware; shocks: (1) premium N3 shock
- Technical notes: replaces factory equipped steering stabilizer; stabilizer cylinder end mounts may vary depending on make and 8731730 of application
- Item specifics: installation time: 1 hours; weight: 4.9-Lbs
Click Here For More Information