This complete kit can be easily installed within 2-3 hours without any major modifications and will improve both ride quality and offroad performance. This kit is perfect for a daily driver that wants to run up to a 32-inch tire, and also wants to increase its off-road ability by increasing wheel travel and articulation. These gains are delivered by combining the new progressive rate coil springs with Rough Country’s Premium N3 shocks.
Progressive rate coil springs are key to giving a lifted Jeep a great ride without compromising stability. This is accomplished by designing the first few coils to compress at 115-lbs-per-inch and progress to 160-lbs-per-inch during further compression. The first inch of compression reacts to smaller bumps common with on-road driving and the spring’s progressive qualities react when further compression is required.
Rough Country’s 2.5-inch Suspension Lift System – 653.20
- FEATURES: Clears up to 31-inch tires; Easy bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep; Springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality
- NOTES: Fits 6-Cylinder engine models only
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: Progressive rate coil springs; Rear: Progressive rate coil springs; Shocks: (4) Premium N3 Shocks
- SPECS: Installation Time: 2-3 hours; Backspacing: Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 31-by-10.50; Weight: 69.16-lbs
- FITMENT: Jeep: 97-06 Wrangler TJ 4WD, 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited LJ 4WD