Our Series II Jeep JK 3.5-inch Lift Kit is specifically designed to give the smoothest highway ride while maintaining great off-road performance. Rough Country engineers each component, focusing on meeting and exceeding the OEM standards that set the bar for stock Jeep equipment. Everything from ensuring the angle of your track-bar to maximizing vibration absorption via rubber bushings – we guarantee this kit will give you the best of both worlds. As a matter of fact, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your Jeep’s handling both on and off the trail just ship the kit back for a full refund within 60 days.
Rough Country’s 3.5-inch Series II Suspension Lift System – 609S
- FITMENT: Jeep: 07-17 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: Lifted coil springs, fixed lower control arms with OEM style rubber bushings, track bar drop bracket, pitman arm, brake line relocation brackets, and hardware; Rear: Lifted coils springs, track bar drop bracket, coil correction plates, extended sway bar links, brake line relocation brackets, and hardware; Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Shocks
- BENEFITS: Factory tuned coil springs based on stock spring rate; Coil correction plates correct the rear coil angle 10 degrees and allow the rear coil springs to function more effeciently; Increased ground clearance; Application valved Premium N2.0 series shocks; Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep; Unique coil springs for 4-door and 2-door models
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Fits 4-Door models only; 2012 and newer models require exhaust modification to clear front drive shaft (#1030); On Automatic equipped vehicles, during heavy articulation, it may be possible for the front drive shaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan – If this is occurs, replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front drive shaft (07-11: #5098)
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 4-5 hours; Backspacing: 4.5-4.75-inches; Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-12.50 R17; Weight: 112.75-lbs