Clean up the look of your inner fenders when using aftermarket flares with Rough Country’s JK Rear Inner Fender Liners. This eye-catching inner fender upgrade helps protect sensitive areas from dust, mud, and debris, and can be easily installed in no-time flat! Aftermarket fenders are a huge improvement for most Jeeps wanting to get the best clearance and articulation possible, but when removing the stock fenders many people also remove the stock fender liners. With a unique 3-piece construction, these liners cover more areas than other liners on the market, giving more protection to your body panels. Each Rough Country liner features a corrosion-resistant powder coat for long-lasting durability. Additionally, these liners mount firmly to the body for quiet operation, free of rattling or vibration noise. The solid-steel, angular design with “Rough Country” logo cutouts gives an aggressive look to this now more visible area on your JK. The rear liner lines up perfectly to show the painted body color behind the cutout logo. Rough Country Inner Fender Liners feature a bolt-on installation process with minor drilling for an easy upgrade you can do with common tools in a home garage. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 3-piece construction for total protection; Keeps mud and debris out of engine bay; Improves the look of inner-fender area
- Fits: 2007-2017 4WD Jeep Wrangler JK; 2007-2017 4WD/2WD Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- Includes front driver and passenger side pieces
- Easy Installation; Corrosion-resistant black powder coat
- Notes: Requires minor drilling and grinding