RoboCup is a patented portable caddy holder that securely holds two drinks, cups, rods, poles, tools, gear, drum sticks, phone, keys, GPS, personal belongings, glasses and perfect for fishing, boating, boat, golf cart, UTV, trade shows, musicians, drummers, microphone stand, guitar stand, mobility aid, crutches, wheelchair, walker, knee scooter, tractor, equipment cart, pool fencing, patio and more. With no tools required, RoboCup clamps instantly to both round and flat surfaces up to nearly 2″ in size. To open (1) hold the RoboCup with the jaws facing away from you and (2) using both hands squeeze the cups inwards using your chest muscles and (3) clamp onto a surface using both jaws equally. The dual rubberized jaws are designed to be leveraged apart from each other and for maximum security can be locked using a 4″ plastic cable-tie. The bottom caps are removable for access to clean the RoboCup and for long objects including two fishing poles. The included two hook&loop straps with nylon buckle can be configured in various configurations for your needs. The springs and hardware are stainless steel for rust prevention and with a robust design, the poly resin material has UV-inhibitors added for longevity against the sun. Backed a three year warranty.
- RoboCup, Patented Portable Caddy, Clamp on Clip On Holder for Two Drinks, Cups, Bottles, Liquids, Rods, Poles, Gear, Drum Sticks, Tools, Phone, Keys, Glasses, GPS, Flashlight and more. With no tools required, it clamps instantly to both round and flat surfaces up to nearly 2″ maximum.
- Perfect for all year long for a world of uses including fishing, boating, camping, hunting, golfing, beach umbrella, job site, golf, trade shows, stage, studio, office, kitchen, home, garage, mobility aid, crutches, knee scooter, walker, baby stroller, microphone stand, equipment cart, pop up canopy, RV, camp chair, BBQ, tailgating, bean bag toss game and more.
- The powerful two rubberized jaws are wide and leveraged apart for an impressive clamping function. The dual jaws operate using strong stainless steel springs and hardware for rust prevention. RoboCup has no sharp corners and is less than 1 lb. to carry. Molded with a robust utilitarian design, it’s constructed of a poly resin material that has UV-inhibitors added for longevity against the elements.
- To open, first hold the RoboCup up to your chest with the jaws facing away from you, then using both hands squeeze the top cups inwards using your upper body and finally clamp onto a surface using both jaws equally. The two bottom caps unscrew for access to clean it and for long objects including two fishing poles. The two included hook & loop straps can be configured in various configurations to hold your gear or to reduce the inner diameter for smaller sized drinks.
- If needed, the jaws can be locked by using a 4″ plastic cable-tie in the small openings in the jaws. The spring-loaded jaws are very powerful requiring proper use and caution. Do not put hot liquids in the RoboCup. Backed by a three year (3) limited warranty and see web site for details.