Reese Towpower custom built trailer hitches feature solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety. Computer aided design, fatigue and stress testing insure a robust design that provides a lifetime of trouble free towing. Each hitch is engineered and tested tough to deliver quality trailer hitch available. Looks and works great with full line of hitch accessories, including Draw-Tite’s exclusive Interlock hitch ball and ball mount one-wrench tightening system. All hitches meet and exceed V-5, CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship. Designed for a perfect fit and a great look, with many no drill applications for quick and easy DIY installation. The metal shield protective coating process is a three step finish consisting of a rust inhibiting primer, dipped E-coat electrostatic coating to insure total finish coverage and finally an outer powder coat finish for durability. The metal shield process is an OEM compatible finish providing the best corrosion protection. All hitches are custom built according to exact manufacturer and model year specifications and test fitted to ensure a perfect fit, ease of installation and good towing performance.
- Up to 500 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 5000 pounds; you should always consult the vehicle owner’s manual for maximum towing capacity
- All-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Fatigue and stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand road abuse
- Meets and exceeds V-5 CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship
- Many no drill applications and metal shield protective coating for increased corrosion resistance and OEM quality protection