For truck caps that require more than 20ft of seal use Premium Cap Seal XL 23ft (ASIN: B00IPQR63A). Seal can be easily cut in half to custom fit trucks with smaller width front bed rails. The two cut seals can also be doubled up to .340″ to fill varying height gaps from the side rails to the front rail. NOTE: To determine if you need to use a Front Rail Seal 6ft (ASIN: B00C0WVV72) measure the difference in height from the truck’s side bed rails (including, if any, bed rail caps) to the truck’s front bed rail. If the height of the gap is from .340″ to .487″ install Front Rail Seal on the cap’s front base rail and install Premium Cap Seal 20ft on the cap’s side base rails. If the height of the gap is extra-large, from .488″ to .824″ install Front Rail Seal on the truck’s front bed rail and install Premium Cap Seal 20ft or 23ft on the cap’s front and side base rails. OTHER QUALITY TRUCK CAP SEALS FROM EXTRUDED SOLUTIONS: To fill all bed rail gaps and for caps over 200 lbs use Ultra Cap Seal 23ft (ASIN: B00MPMBIZW). For trucks with extra wide bed rails, to fill all bed rail gaps and for caps over 200 lbs use Super Cap Seal XL 23ft (ASIN: B00BNGBXOC). IMPORTANT: To completely seal out dust and water install an Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal® to the tailgate gap and sidewalls (ASIN: B00IPQWXZQ), sold separately. Save and buy the COMBO Pack: Premium Truck Cap Seal XL 23ft and Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal (ASIN: B00IPR7JRM). MADE IN USA.
- 20ft seal for mounting truck caps or camper shells that weigh 200 lbs or less. Fills small to medium bed rail gaps.
- Complete kit includes seal, butyl tape, alcohol pads and detailed instructions
- High quality, long-lasting automotive grade, 18 PCF density EPDM rubber. Preferred by professional installers over PVC/foam seals.
- Excellent compression set resistance for maximum service life and vibration absorption
- No need to replace this seal every time your cap is removed.