PPE’s Ported Fuel Rail Fitting replaces the restrictive stock fitting and helps maintain fuel rail pressure during heavy engine load applications. This high quality stainless steel fitting increases available fuel flow volume from the CP3 pump to the fuel rail. Adequate fuel flow is vital to producing maximum efficient/clean horsepower. These fittings benefit both fuel rails, since the driver side fuel rail feeds the passenger side.
- PPE Pacific Performance Engineering Brand (NOT Generic). Stainless Steel, CNC Machined construction for unsurpassed fit and finish.
- Fits 2004.5 – 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Duramax and 2004.5 – 2010 GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Duramax Diesel
- Reduces fuel pressure drops that are caused by the restriction of the stock fuel rail fitting
- One or two fittings can be used simultaneously in left and right fuel rail
- Very simple to install and only takes a few minutes. Comes with Complete Detailed Instructions included for correct fitment and “bolt-on” ease of installation.