Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That’s where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the back pressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don’t have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
- Fit: 1999-2005 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 Pickup Truck, 4.8L & 5.3L V8
- Long Tube Headers With Extension Pipes & Resonators Included
- Inlet Diameter: 1.875″. Outlet Diameter: 2.50″. Flange Connection
- Gasket(s), Bolt(s) Are Included As Pictured
- TIG Weld & Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance