Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-873 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front and rear bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards PN-6735) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 7 to 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Additional Information: Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension Laser cut and powder coated front and rear bumper relocation brackets Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets High strength hardware included Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift