Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-60083 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards PN-6622) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Additional Information: Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets High strength hardware included Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift