FORD CLUB WAGON (1997 – 1998)
FORD CROWN VICTORIA (1998 – 2011)
FORD E-150 (1997 – 2014)
FORD E-250 (1997 – 2014)
FORD E-350 (1997 – 2014)
FORD E-450 (2000 – 2012)
FORD E-550 (2002 – 2003)
FORD F-150 HERITAGE 2004
FORD F-250 (1997 – 2004)
FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY (1999 – 2004)
FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY (1999 – 2004)
FORD F-450 (1997 – 1998)
FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY (1999 – 2004)
FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY (1999 – 2004)
FORD F53 (1999 – 2004)
FORD GRAND MARQUIS (1998 – 2004)
FORD LOBO (2001 – 2008)
FORD MUSTANG (1999 – 2004)
LINCOLN BLACKWOOD 2002
LINCOLN NAVIGATOR (1998 – 1999)
LINCOLN TOWN CAR (1998 – 2011)
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS (1998 – 2011)
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER (2002 – 2005)
VPG MV-1 (2011 – 2012)
2. Packaged Included:
8 pc of Ignition Coil
1 pc of Product Specification
1 pc of Warranty Card
3. Failure judgment:
A.If the engine failed with the ignition system, such as inability to start up, lack of strength for fail, etc. the ignition coil shall be checked.
B.Eliminate failures of the spark plug, distributor, and high-voltage line.
C.If the ignition coil is not damaged in appearance, measure the primary and secondary resistance of the ignition coil, if it exceeds the rated range, the ignition coil shall be judged as disable.
4. Installation check and judgment:
Start up the engine after installation, to confirm the failure is eliminated.
5. Suggestions on Safety & Environment Protection:
A.Prior to the replacement of the ignition coil, make sure that all the high voltage outputs have been switched off, in order not to cause bodily injury.
B.In order to protect the environment, please hand the replaced old parts to professional service station for recycling, or a professional reject disposal agency. Thanks for your cooperation!
- Dosen’t fit 2004 Ford F-150 5.4L Triton engine, 2010 Ford F-150 4.6 3V engine. COMPATIBLE VEHICLES – Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchase
- BEST IGNITION COIL PACK AVAILABLE – Our ignition coil are tested and meet or exceed OEM performance requirements,buy QYL ignition coil can save over $50-$100 in US auto parts store
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL SELECTION – Our ignition coils are designed with proven materials, such as high quality wires and wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues
- FEATURES – Each coil is design for specific application, low-emissions, and high energy output, and they will eliminate misfires and provide maximum voltage
- COMPATIBLE WITH OEM NUMBERS – FD79 #13062237, 1972290, 1L2U12029AA, 1L2U12A366AA, 1L2Z12029AA, 1L2Z12029AC, 21941483, 21941485, 21941505, 3W7Z12029AA, 71HM12300AA, 72HF12300AA, 75HF12300AA, 88921369, A780X12300HA, C409, C469, C471, D1FZ12300A, D1RY12300A, DC263, DC88, DCE258, DCE261, DCE263, DG467, DG473, DG481, DG491, DG508, E222, F523, F7TU12A336CB, F7TU12A366AB, F7TU12A366BA, F7TU12A366CC, F7TU12A366CD, F7TZ12029AB, F7TZ12029BA, F7TZ12029CA, F7TZ12029CB, F7TZ12029CC, FD493, FD503, FD79X