This locking cap has an added feature that allows you to slowly release fuel pressure by pushing down the key after it is inserted. Deters vandalism and fuel theft. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards by an OE Supplier. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of gasoline to evaporate over the period of a year.
- Allows slow release of pressure before removing the cap
- Protects your fuel from theft and vandalism
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests
- Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
- Reduces air pollution with proper sealing and venting