Grip drive Pro by Motor Trend: Synth leather steering wheel cover is the perfect addition to any vehicle. It’s soft leather and comfort grip sides make for a clean, sleek look. Featuring sporty accent stitching. Installation: 1) begin by measuring your steering wheel to ensure a correct fit. 2) take the steering wheel cover and hold it up to your steering wheel, noticing where the top, bottom, and sides of the cover are located. With some steering wheel covers, there will be stitching located at the bottom. 3) align the bottom of the cover with the bottom of your steering wheel and press it over, wrapping it around the bottom portion of the wheel. 4) moving up, around the steering wheel, continue pulling the cover over the wheel. 5) once the cover is on, adjust for proper alignment. 6) enjoy your new steering wheel cover note: you can use a blow dryer on high heat to soften the leather. This will make it easier to stretch it around your steering wheel.
- Motor Trend grip drive Pro comfort grip provides protection for your hands from both hot & cold weather
- Microfiber synthetic leather material – 100% odorless & non-stick
- Unique stitching pattern for sporty & classy look
- Easy slip on installation (see instructions in product description below)
- Standard size – steering wheel diameters 14.5″ to 15.5″