The Monroe Reflex truck shock absorber with the patented Impact Sensor Technology combines specially tuned valving with a Fluon banded piston. The Impact Sensor valve has the ability to sense acceleration to improve the handling, safety, and overall ride characteristics of sport-utility vehicles, mini-vans and light trucks. The Impact Sensor base valve will sense a bump in the road and automatically adjust the shock to absorb the impact, leaving the shock with greater control when it is needed. The features of the Monroe Reflex truck shock absorber make it the superior shock for improved handling, safety, and comfort in all road conditions.
- Impact Sensor Technology: Innovative valving provides greater control for handling, while improving ride comfort
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride
- Fluon Banded Piston: Enhances responsiveness to changing road conditions
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island