Your high-performance HEMI needs a reliable and effective cooling system to extend engine life and perform at its absolute best. Mishimoto introduces a racing thermostat specifically designed for the 5.7L/6.1L/6.4L HEMI engine. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180 degree Fahrenheit) compared to standard thermostats (203 degree Fahrenheit). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Whether your vehicle is stock, cammed, or blown, the Mishimoto racing thermostat will provide superior cooling efficiency to keep your vehicle on the road and out of the shop. This thermostat includes the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
- Fits multiple Chrysler applications with 5.7L Hemi, 6.1L Hemi, 6.4L Hemi
- Lower activation temp allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier
- Maintains lower temperatures and extends engine life
- Mishimoto Activation: 180°F (82°C) / OEM Activation: 203°F (95°C)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty