The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ is the ideal upgrade to the stock Wrangler radiator.It is designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 20%, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating.Whether you use your Jeep Wrangler for daily driving or as a powerhouse for offroading, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine.A stock radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower.The Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, polished end tanks, and holds up to .36/gal more coolant.The Mishimoto radiator showed a 20degF drop in outlet temp compared to the OEM.See the Engineering Report for full details.Every Mishimoto Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless, no cutting or modification is required.All Mishimoto radiators come with a lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ with 2.5L/4.0L
- Overall Size: 25.8″ x 23″ x 3.7″ / Core Size: 19.6″ x 18.1″ / Rows: 2
- Inlet & Outlet: 1.26″, 1.5″ / Core Thickness: 1.97″
- TIG-welded aluminum radiator includes high-pressure rad cap and magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty