Whether you take your Integra to the track or use it as a daily driver, an upgraded cooling system is essential in maintaining a well balanced efficiently running engine.The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Integra radiator especially for those looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine.The triple core of the X-Line radiator is 25% thicker than a standard Mishimoto radiator.Thanks to a direct OEM fit, installation is effortless with no cutting or modification is required.All Mishimoto Integra radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly, protect your Integra from overheating.All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a great warranty.This radiator is a perfect match for the Mishimoto 1994-2001 Integra hose kit.
- Direct fit for the 1994-2001 Acura Integra 1.8L
- Overall Size: 26.5″ x 18.3″ x 2.55″ / Core Size: 13.78″ x 25.9″ / Rows: 3
- Inlet & Outlet: 1.25″ / Core Thickness: 2.05″ / Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08″
- All-aluminum construction includes high-pressure rad cap and magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty