The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax intercooler pipe and boot kit is an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance. The Mishimoto kit features polished aluminum cold-side and hot-side piping accompanied by silicone boots with DuraCore technology. Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax intercooler piping is engineered to eliminate restrictive bends present in the factory pipes. This results in improved airflow, more power, and lower EGTs that will support your Duramax at any power level. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto constant-tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. Upgrade to the Mishimoto 6.6L intercooler pipe and boot kit and give your Duramax the efficient, unimpeded airflow it needs to make more power. To further improve your charge-air system, pair this pipe kit with the Mishimoto 6.6L performance intercooler. This kit is made in USA and includes the Mishimoto signature lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2002-2004.5 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax
- Includes both hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- DURACORETM BOOTS: Boot 1: 2.30″, 3.00″, Boot 2: 2.30″, 3.00″, Boot 3: 3.00″, Boot 4: 3.00″
- No additional tuning required. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty