Milodon Performance Aluminum Standard Volume Water Pump for Ford 289, 302, 351W has a standard rotation and is made from aluminum, a standard volume model for 289, 302, 351W engines. Fits Mustang 1965-69 except 67 Hi Perf, Fairlane 1965-69, Torino 1968-69, Falcon 1965-69 and Bronco 1965-77. Uses a 5/8 inch shaft pilot, 1 3/4 inch inlet and has a 5 1/2 inch hub height.
- Milodon high performance water pumps are designed for the higher cooling demands of high performance as well as cruising or towing and RV applications
- Engineered for increased performance and reliability in all applications. Application specific design is a direct factory replacement with all hose connections and bosses
- New, high quality steel or aluminum castings for durability and looks. Large diameter shafts and heavy duty bearings for reliability
- Close tolerance impellers increase coolant flow up to 30 percent. With balanced distribution and improved efficiency, the pressure within the block is increased to help prevent hot spots and steam pockets while improving coolant flow through the radiator
- To work at its highest capability, a non-restrictive, high flow thermostat is recommended