Milodon Performance Aluminum High Volume Water Pump for Ford 302, 351W has a standard rotation, aluminum high volume model for 302 and 351W engines. Fits Mustang 1970-73, Fairlane 1970, Torino 1970-74, Granada 1975-81, Gran Torino 1972-76, Bronco 1980-87, F-100 Truck 1967-77 302 and 1980-83 302, F-150 and F-250 Trucks 1973-86 302 and 1980-87 351W . Uses a 5/8 inch shaft pilot, 1 3/4inch inlet and has a 5 13/16 inch hub height.
- Milodon high performance water pumps are designed for the higher cooling demands of high performance as well as jus cruising or towing and RV applications
- Engineered for increased performance and reliability in all applications. Application specific design is a direct factory replacement with all hose connections and bosses
- New, high quality steel or aluminum castings for durability and looks. Large diameter shafts and heavy duty bearings for reliability
- Close tolerance impellers increase coolant flow up to 30 percent. With balanced distribution and improved efficiency, the pressure within the block is increased to help prevent hot spots and steam pockets while improving coolant flow through the radiator
- To work at its highest capability, a non-restrictive, high flow thermostat is recommended