Built for performance and show utilizing the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Kit is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed for Trucks and Sport Utility Vehicles. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow, allowing your vehicle’s engine to inhale a larger volume of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable and are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 10.08 HP at 5022 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)