Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 7.42 HP at 5095 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
Click Here For More Information