The K&N 63-1572 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on specific Chrysler 200 models. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce air intake restriction as well as smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install with commonly available tools and usually takes about 90 minutes or less to do the job.
- Guaranteed to Increase Horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube