Built for performance utilizing the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series high flow performance air intake is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system that is designed for trucks and sport utility vehicles.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 15.01 HP at 4500 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)