Built for performance and show, the 69 series typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intake tubes have a high quality finish that’s made to last. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with K&N’s million mile limited warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower. Some typhoon air intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 3.85 HP at 5955 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)