The K&N AirCharger 63-2581 air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-2581 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter inside a heat shield that mounts to the lower air box. The position of the air filter inside the heat shield helps direct cooler, denser air into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 12.05 HP at 5304 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations