The JKS Adjustable Trackbar is an essential upgrade to any lifted Jeep® still using the OE trackbar. The length is easily adjusted to perfectly center the axle housing beneath the vehicle. Unlike relocation brackets, our Adjustable Trackbar is compatible with virtually any suspension system and allows constant changes as vehicle modifications require.
The ends of each JKS Adjustable Trackbar feature bushings specifically chosen to provide maximum off-road performance while minimizing the transfer of road noise and
vibrations. A Johnny Joint® spherical polyurethane (2.0″ or 2.5″), Dura-Thane performance polyurethane or OE rubber bushing is used, depending on each application’s requirements.
Manufactured from 1.25″ x 0.156″ DOM tubing, JKS Adjustable Trackbars are bent to OE specifications for proper geometry and clearance. A zinc plating and durable powdercoat finish provide excellent protection from corrosion and trail debris.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Properly aligns axle housing with chassis on coil sprung Jeeps
- Prevents undue stress on related components and centers swaybar for proper disconnect operation
- Ultra-strong, DOM tube construction features OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris