The exhaust manifold found in the 1991-1991 Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee was designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the 6 cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our long tube off-road header is a Tri-Y design to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each of the 6 cylinders and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 4.0L engine. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
Fit Models with 4.0L l6 Enigne Only
- Application: 91-99 Jeep Wrangler/ Cherokee/ Grand Cherokee 4.0L
- 6-2-1 Design / Bolts to OEM Exhaust
- 1.5″ Inlet / 2.125″ Outlet
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.