Sui-System – SuiTech’s 4-Switch Control System for Jeep Wrangler 2007-Present
– Unable to provide power to your aftermarket lights on your Jeep?
– Tired of buying multiple components just to run into more wiring issues?
– Need a SIMPLE Wiring solution that will perfectly fit your Wrangler?
LOOK NO MORE! Your ALL-IN-ONE Wiring solution is HERE!
At Suitech we speak the Jeep Wrangler language. This is why we’ve engineered an all-in-one wiring system solution. Properly wiring your aftermarket lights is important to avoid fires or warranty issues. We’ve done the homework for you so you can spend more time building your Jeep, and less time worrying about technical issues. INSTRUCTIONS ARE E-MAILED AFTER PURCHASE.
– System requires no modifications. Installation takes only 1 hour.
– Wiring system includes fuses and relays to protect your aftermarket lights.
– Fits nicely under the hood.
– Operating Voltage: 12V. Max Wattage: 600 Watts.
– Integrated Temperature Protection. Protects lights from overheating
– We’ve manufactured thousands of lights! We know what it takes to power them properly.
– You will love this system or your money back!
– One (1) Year Replacement.
– Contact Tejera LLC to Redeem Warranty.
– One (1) 4 Switch A-Pillar (Driver Side).
– Four (4) Rocker Switches (2 Blue/ 2 Red).
– One (1) Control Box with Wiring.
– One (1) Bracket.
– One (1) 6-Terminal Block with Hardware.
– Wiring Instruction.
We Can Only Guarantee This Special Pricing While Supply Last. Buy Now!
- Complete and Simple wiring solution for your Jeep Wrangler 2007-Present.
- Fits without modifications. Installation takes only 1 hour.
- System provides four (4) Switches easily accessible on driver side.
- Protects aftermarket lights from overheating with an integrated temperature sensor.
- Handles up to 600 Watts. Any light can be easily powered by this system.