In contrast to yesteryear’s compressor-based dehumidifiers, our DehumMini uses advanced Peltier technology. Ever heard of it? Probably not, as it is whisper quiet. But quiet operation is just one of the many benefits of using this technology. It also allowed us to squeeze such a powerful and effective dehumidifying system into such a small package. Even more, it needs no moving parts to function, and that results in a lightweight machine sporting a longer lifespan.
Using the Ivation DehumMini dehumidifier is easier than frying an egg. Simply check that the removable water-collection reservoir is clicked in securely, and stick it in any area that can use a bit of a dry spell.
How well does the thing work? Well, its smaller size makes it suited for spaces up to 1,100 cubic feet, so that rules out using it in that giant outdoor pool you’ve got. But it works amazingly well for small laundry rooms, basements, attics, and even RVs, boats and antique cars. At the end of a day of 86° Fahrenheit and 80% relative humidity, expect to find approximately 8 ounces of water in the water tank. To spare you the hustle of emptying out an overflowing water tank every day, it can hold approximately 16 ounces or 2-days’ worth of dehumidifying action.
Now no Ivation product is complete without some form of flashing light. We therefore programmed our dehumidifier to shut off automatically once it has reached capacity, and to light up an indicator LED to remind you to empty the tank out. A 9v DC power adapter is included, and power consumption peaks at 22.5, making this an efficient and reliable unit with the comfortable dimensions of 5.75″ x 5.32″ x 8.78″.
- Thermo-electric Peltier module Technology: Small in Size, Big on Power with No Moving Parts. Reduces humidity in Closet, Basement, Crawl Space, RV, Boat, Car, Home, Bathroom, Bedroom , Small Areas and Tiny Spaces
- Collection capacity: approximately 16 fl. oz. per day (500ml) at 86°F (30°C) 80%RH. Water reservoir capacity: approximately 20 fl. oz.
- Very Tiny in Size (only 8.75 Inches High) and Quiet Operation Due to No Moving Parts ( a lot quieter than standard dehumidifiers)
- Compact and lightweight, making it easy to transfer from room to room as needed Innovation with purpose Distributed. At Capacity, Indicator Lights Up and Device Shuts Off
- • Dimensions: 8.75″ x 5.3″ x 5.75″ (14.6 x 13.5 x 16.4 cm) Works Perfectly for RVs and small places. Power Input 9V 3A