If you feel nostalgic seeing these wheels, then you definitely know that this wheel has history. Brought back from 1965 with a modern touch is the Hurst Dazzler. With its timeless popularity, this wheel will never go out of style with its simple yet elegant design. The Dazzler comes in several different sizes and gives you the choice between black or gold accents. Hurst Dazzler Wheel, size: 17″x10.5″, bolt pattern: 5-114.3, offset: ET28, backspacing: 6.81 inch, and finish: mirror machined face with black accents and Clear Coat protective finish. Requires special 60 degree conical seat lug nuts (not included) for proper installation.
- Traditional Hurst styled wheel (20″, 17″, or 15″) with sizes and bolt patterns to fit most muscle cars
- Machined mirror face (and lip – some models) with black or gold accents and protective clear coat
- One piece cast aluminum wheels meet SAE and DOT specifications
- Hurst center cap included
- Lifetime structural and 1-year finish warranty