The exhaust manifold found on the 1990-1993 Honda Accord F22B 4 Cylinder Engines were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our 4-2-1 Tri-Y off-road racing headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each cylinder and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 2.2L engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
This product is compatible with:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- 4-2-1 High Performance Racing Spec. Design, Produces the Most Top End Power
- Offers the Best Flow Characteristics for the Engine at High Engine Speeds
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.75″/ 2″ / 10mm Thick Header Flange