Herculiner brush-on truck bed liner kit includes the following: one gallon of ready-to-use protective coating, one application brush for tight spots and corners, two rollers for easy/even application, one roller handle, and one abrasive pad to prepare truck bed. It has polyurethane and rubber granule coating that is applied in just 3 easy steps to the bed surface using the rollers and brush included with the kit. When cured, it provides a durable skid-resistant protective coating. Because it can bond to virtually any surface or material, Herculiner can be applied to wood, metal, concrete, aluminum, asphalt, rubber, fiberglass, and most plastics, including PVC.
- Tough, textured polyurethane protective coating
- 5 times thicker than other roll-ons
- Skid resistant surface which wont chip, flake, or peel
- Prevents rust – bonds and seals all surfaces
- Resistant to gasoline, oil, solvents, and chemicals